Much more interesting about this marijuana, since All Natural Medical Solutions, Inc. discover of cannabinoid receptors (cannabis active ingredients) in the human brain. There are 2 kinds of cannabinoid receptors in the human nervous system named CB1 & CB2. Genetically grown for thousands and even millions of years ago.
Among them, research that examines the effects of cannabinoids on cells and neural networks. His essays are very much at odds with the previous general assumptions. Contrary to common assumptions and anti-marijuana propaganda, research has found that cannabinoids have neuroprotective properties (nerve cell protection). Since then eDocMMJ utilize on the effects of cannabinoid active ingredients on medical treatment. Especially useful for the purposes of treatment such Florida Medical Marijuana that you may click here. Scientific research shows cannabinoid protects nerve cells by inhibiting oxidative stress and glutamate.
At present, there are at least 5 mechanisms for how cannabinoids affect neuroprotection (neuroprotection). Each as follows:
- Cannabinoids prevent and reduce oxidative injury due to pro-oxidant substances. Here certain active ingredients of cannabis as antioxidants.
- Blockade and inhibit (inhibit) the release of calcium induced by NMDA receptors. Here cannabinoid play a role like calcium antagonist.
- Cannabinoid activated CB-2 inhibits the inflammatory process via activation of glia cells, which contribute to regeneration and cell survival abilities.
- Cannabinoids lower the level of toxic substances (toxic) glutamate derivatives, by inhibiting the release of these neurotransmitters and blocking their receptors.
- Improve blood supply in injured nerve tissue, by reducing spasm and widening blood vessels.
Research on cannabinoid active ingredients for medicinal purposes is ongoing, continuously developing and delivering good expectations. Certainly, in individuals ingredients including cannabinoids can be harmful, for example, that have differences in genetic variation. So any medicinal ingredients, if any benefit worth watchful, although in general cannabinoid very useful so far.… Read MoreRead more